He's a retired American professional boxer, widely recognized as the best boxer of his generation and amongst the greatest fighters of all time.
He is undefeated as a professional and is a five-division world champion, having won twelve world titles and the lineal championship in four different weight classes.
He topped the Forbes and Sports Illustrated lists of the 50 highest-paid athletes of 2012 and 2013, and the Forbes list again in 2014, listing Mayweather as the highest paid athlete in the world.
He's Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
* Join my BELIEVE newsletter: www.evancarmichael.com/newsletter/
1. Take one day at a time
Boxing has been a part of Mayweather's life since his childhood and he never seriously considered any other profession.
2. Always be at your best
He was nicknamed "Pretty Boy" by his amateur teammates because he had relatively few scars, a result of the defensive techniques that his father and uncle had taught him.
3. Have a game plan
At the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, Mayweather won a bronze medal by reaching the semi-finals of the featherweight division.
4. Keep your eyes on the prize
He fought his first professional bout on October 11, 1996 against fellow newcomer Roberto Apodaca, who was knocked out in round two.
5. Dedicate yourself to your craft
Early in his pro-career, Mayweather received praise from all corners of the boxing world and was touted as a prodigy.
6. To become great, you have to follow greatness
In 1998, within two years of entering professional boxing, he decisively won his first world title (the WBC super featherweight (130 lb) championship).
7. You can never overlook anyone
He's a two-time Ring magazine Fighter of the Year (winning the award in 1998 and 2007).
8. #Believe you are the best
Boxrec currently rates Mayweather as the 7th greatest pound for pound fighter of all time, and the greatest pound for pound welterweight of all time.
9. Appreciate people that support you
Mayweather is the WBC, WBA, and Ring welterweight champion, and the WBC Super, WBA, and Ring junior middleweight champion.
10. Always have a backup plan
He also founded Mayweather Promotions in 2007, his own boxing promotional firm after defecting from Bob Arum's Top Rank.
Hey Evan! Great videos, keep them coming! Can you make a video of Floyd Mayweather's top 10 rules for success? That would be great if you could! Believe & take Action! Anton T
WHAT IS BTA?
* Find out here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
* Subscribe to my channel: www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Modelingthemasters
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video (please!)
* Suppport me: www.evancarmichael.com/support/
* Twitter: twitter.com/evancarmichael
* Facebook: www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
* Google+: plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
* Website: www.evancarmichael.com
* About: www.evancarmichael.com/about/
* Guides: www.evancarmichael.com/zhuge/
* Coaching: www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
* Speaking: www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
* Gear: evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
* #Entspresso - Weekdays at 7am EST : www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0-kQSSs3Ua5wExlz1HwRRs
* Lunch & Earn - Weekdays at 12pm EST: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1j5wXSEqRxhu_MK0g4TA4M
* Top 10 Rules for Success - Weekdays at 8pm EST: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0VWRGYCfuUCdyhKfU733WX
* #Entvironment - Saturdays at 7am EST: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM3ZvpIdZoneTe1KYCVcmfbF
* #EvansBook - Saturdays at 8pm EST: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1tNSh0CjOsqIg1fw7bAPt4
* #BelieveLife - Sundays at 7am EST: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM207_RQCOPAwZdKYXQ4cqjV
* Life with Evan - Sundays at 8pm EST: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM19tzfHH_VJOnghbfdRPZjS